Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nana Girl 1995-2008

Today was one, among many, the worst day ever. :( My oldest dog Nana was born in 1995 and has not been doing so well the last couple of days, so this morning we had to put her down. Just thinking about it makes me tear up. She was an amazing dog! She was very playful, loving, and a great snuggler. She was an awesome mother to her puppies. She loved everyone! She would make so many friends everywhere she went. A couple of her favorite things to do were to play tug-of-war with socks, and feel the nice breeze out the drivers window. She really loved that! :( I'm really going to miss the way she would bark when someone gets home so she can get her treat. She is only a memory now. A memory that would lay out in the sunlight on the warm cement with the other puppies. A memory that I will hold in my heart forever. I love you Nana Girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment