Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wind


Yesterday and today have been the most clearest days for a very long time. There is not one cloud in the sky and it is the most perfect shade of blue a sky can be. However, these past two days have been very windy! Usually I don't mind the wind so much, but now that Matthew and I have moved out the windows are cheap as can be and with the wind blowing against them they shake and make a screaming noise. It's kinda scary at night haha. Even though the wind has overstayed it's welcome, it does take out the noise of the train horn that honks throughout the night so that is a plus I guess. I really miss the warm weather! I want to walk outside wearing shorts or a skirt or even a short sleeve tank top. I just want to walk outside without a jacket and be perfectly comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment