Friday, February 13, 2009

Romantic Night Out

It all started with CPK. Matthew and I got a CPK gift card for Christmas and on Wednesday we got in the car and started driving to the Tustin Market Place. I was on the phone with my friend Nicole because we are going out to dinner with them for Valentines Day. I just so happened to be driving and since we were in my car I usually take the 241 to go to Irvine because my parents have fast track and I'm on the account under my car so I use it when go to Irvine or to my parents. Anyways, I was on the phone and since it's been awhile since I've gone to Irvine I accidentally stayed on the 241 instead of getting on the 261 that takes you to the Tustin Market Place, so the 241 took us further out in Irvine than we wanted to go. I thought oh shoot! Then I realized that there was a CPK at the Irvine Spectrum so that's where we went. It's been a long time since we have been there and it was a really nice day so I'm happy I got my directions wrong. After we ate our delicious meal we decided to walk around and look at what stores they had. I wasn't looking for a Valentines Day outfit but when I came across my favorite dress store, I just had to go in and look because from afar the dresses looked so pretty. I walked in and I felt horrible! I hate walking in stores where you see so many cute things that you just can't afford but yet I still had to look haha. As I was getting more depressed as I walked to the back of the store I saw a rack that said 14.99 and usually I don't bother looking cause I never usually find anything and also the rack is usually filled with so many things its hard to find something, but this rack only had about 15 dresses so I looked through them. Most of them were long dresses and only like 5 that were short and I like those so I started looking and then I SAW IT! I fell in love with this dress and there were only two! I looked at the first one and the size said 13 then as I was going to the second one I was really hoping for a size 3 and guess what........ IT WAS! Next thing you know I'm trying it on and buying it for only 14.99! I still can not believe it was so cheap! I got a cheap necklace and I already had shoes to go with it. Now I'm wearing it for my Romantic Night Out! I'm so excited!






1 comment:

  1. Yay for cheap clothes! Does that cover all of you!? Haha, happy Valentine's tomorrow! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete