Sunday, March 8, 2009

Emotional

In the past couple of days I have seen two movies that I realized makes me very emotional. I have seen them before when they first came out, but till this day these two movies still makes me cry at the end.
The first movie is......... Titanic




I still like this movie but back then I LOVED this movie and I saw Titanic 11 times in the theater. I love learning about the Titanic and after this movie came out I learned that my great great
great aunt and Uncle were on the ship and they didn't make it. I was also a leonardo Dicaprio fan at the time. :)
The second movie that I love is........ Armageddon

I really like the cast in this movie. Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck are my favorite characters. I start to get watery eyes when one guy has to stay behind to detonate the nuke, so Bruce steps in for Ben and they share a few words. Then it gets worse when Bruce tells his daughter that he has to brake his promise and won't be coming home. I love and hate this movie at the same time.
Just thought I'd share

3 comments:

  1. I don't remember Armageddon, but I've always loved Titanic. In my journal when I was 10(?) I wrote something like, "I have a confession. I love Leonardo DiCaprio." Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a confession too. I secretly cry to myself when I try to sing the song "you can't loose me" by Faith Hill. I gets me every time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In fact I think I'll have to add that song to my blog so I can be emotional too.

    ReplyDelete