Saturday, April 18, 2009

Surprise Surprise!

Today I went to the Brea Mall with Roxy and my mother. I wanted to get a puppy purse for Roxy so when we walked into the mall I went to the Directory to look up a pet store. I saw they had a Barkworks and I thought it was funny cause that's the same pet store I got Roxy, except I got her at the Riverside Mall. When I walked in I found the purse that I wanted and when I brought it up to the register the lady asked what kind of dog Roxy was. I told her she was a rat terrier/blue heeler mix. The lady said, I have her brother here. She took me to see him and I thought she meant brother as in same kind of mix but it really was Roxy's brother! He had the same birthday and was brought in the same day Roxy was taken to the Riverside Mall. What a small world! :) Roxy got to see her brother again! I wanted to take a picture with my phone so the lady took him out so I could get a better pic! :) He is so cute, and now I see that Roxy has the rat terrier look unlike her brother.

2 comments:

  1. That's so crazy!!! I thought you were going to say you got a picture of them together; that would've been so cool! You chose well with Roxy though--she's a cute one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe. I would have been tempted to buy her brother as well so that way the dogs wouldn't be lonely.

    ReplyDelete