Monday, May 24, 2010

Jumperoo

On Saturday Matthew and his staff hosted a party here at our apartment community. It was really fun! They had music and food! I ended up sitting next to a couple I knew but not really talked with much, so I got to know them a lot better and we were the last to leave. They just had their baby in December, so we had a lot of things in common. She told me about this toy called a Jumperoo that her son just loved, so she invited me to their apartment to take a look. I put Alexa into it and she had a great time. She loved it so much that when I was taking her out she started to get upset, so I knew Matthew and I had to go out and get one for her. That same night Matthew and I bought Alexa a Jumperoo and she loves it! It's a toy that allows her to jump with toys surrounding her. She hasn't jumped yet exactly, but she does move her legs. She'll figure it out soon and I can't wait! I love having a baby and I'm loving every stage of her life ! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow look at that big smile! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I just love her. She really does look like she loves it! She's already figuring out how to get what she wants from mom and dad! :)

    ReplyDelete