Wednesday, June 16, 2010

3 year Wedding Anniversary!

Today is our 3 year wedding Anniversary! We decided not get each other gifts this year because we bought new couches for ourselves. We sold our other ones on Ebay and got 80 bucks for them haha. We didn't care what we got. We just wanted them gone! Our apartment actually looks like a home now! Anyways, I can't believe it's been almost 8 years that we have been together and married for 3 today. Time has really flown by quick. I still remember the day he asked me out. It was the 4th of July and we were at Grandma & Grandpa Johnson's house. He took me out in the front by the Camry and pulled out a sheet of paper.
A kiss on the lips is what started it all!!
 We've been married for 3 years and I'm more in love than the day I married him.

It's so awesome that we have a 4 month old daughter. We love her like crazy! Thank goodness my face isn't swollen like that anymore. Pregnancy sure does a number on the body! It's worth it though!

We have come a long way. I was only 16 and he was only 18 when we got together. It was really rocky at first, but we grew together as one. We love spending time together! We like the same things and we are BEST FRIENDS!
For us, communication is everything and I think that is what's keeping us together. I'm so happy with our life right now and the only other way I could imagine it being different is by expanding our family.
When we started dating I saved everything from concerts we went to, movies tickets, and all the notes we wrote each other. I even printed emails that I thought I would like to read in the future. I read a lot of that stuff today and it made me remember the past 8 years. There were so many things I forgot we did and said. We were crazy for each other and I'm that much and more crazy about him today! I'd be lost without him and our precious daughter he gave me. 
Happy 3 Year Wedding Anniversary!
I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!! I'm so glad Matthew married you so you could be in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete