Sunday, October 3, 2010

Apple/Pumpkin Farms

Today we went with my parents to the Apple and Pumpkin Farms. We first went and picked Apples from the Apple trees. It was a lot of fun! We could have made our own Apple Cider but Matthew wasn't with me so I wanted to wait and do it together. Later in the day we drove to the Pumpkin Farm. We walked through a tall Corn Maze and we were able to cut our pumpkins off the vine. :)
It was so much fun!




 




 We were in the Corn Maze. It was so much fun! We had to find 4 different posts.







 I'm definitely making this a family tradition!

2 comments:

  1. That looks soooo fun! It's too bad Matthew couldn't be there. (And me.) I love all the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta love pumpkin patches. It's a tradition in our family too.

    ReplyDelete