Friday, June 17, 2011

11 Weeks!

In case you haven't heard I'm pregnant! I have been waiting to write a real post about it because I didn't want to jinx it. I had 2 appointments back to back today. One was my routine doctor's appointment and the other was for my ultrasound. Matthew and I heard the heartbeat for the first time today and of course I got watery eyes. I know I'm hormonal and this pregnancy is making me very emotional, but I would have gotten watery eyes anyways. Seeing the baby on the screen makes this feel more real to me. I love this part of pregnancy! I can't wait to start feeling my baby kick and hiccup in my belly. It is really the weirdest feeling, but I love it! Nothing can top this experience!

 8 weeks!
 11 weeks!
 It's funny because looking at this little miracle just makes me think of Alexa when she was in my tummy. I don't know what else my baby can look like so I just picture Alexa haha. I still can't believe I'm having another baby! Our plan is to wait and be surprised about what we are having, so I hope I can wait that long!

1 comment:

  1. That'd be cool if you could wait! I believe in you to not find out. :) So happy it's officially out in the open! Yayyy another niece or nephew!

    ReplyDelete