Monday, March 26, 2012

3 Months old!

Mason is 3 months old! It's so funny how when you're pregnant and in your first trimester it takes forever for 3 months to pass! Everyday your body is going through so many changes and nausea stays with you for about 6 weeks so you are always looking at the calender to see how far you are in the pregnancy, but when you actually have the baby you are so busy that everyday passes by in a flash and it feels like you don't have enough time in the day to accomplish what you want to get done. I on the other hand have to multiply this by 2 because I have 2 babies that I watch everyday, ALL day. They may keep me busy but I LOVE them so much!

Now that Mason is 3 months he is going through so many changes!

Starting March 20th Mason now sleeps through the night! No more nighttime feedings!
He has a regular sleeping/eating routine
He still eats about 4-5 oz.
He baby talks on a daily basis
He loves watching TV
He loves his binky aka pacifier
He is happy all the time! He only gets fussy if his diaper needs to be changed, he's in his carseat or he's hungry
He still sleeps in a bassinet by my side of the bed, but he is pretty close to outgrowing it. He always wiggles himself down and kicks the foot of his bassinet
He wears 6 months clothes
He wears size 2 diapers
He is getting better about not crying in his carseat, but still doesn't like it much
He tried Pedialyte for the first time because he got a little virus and couldn't keep his formula down.
He got sick for the first time on 3/23 - he had diarrhea all day and around 3 pm he threw up all the formula he had that day. It went all over him, the ground, and my arm! Good thing my mother just got home because I needed help cleaning him up. He's better now. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment