Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School & Matthew :)

Is it to early to say I'm over it! haha just kidding! Well, not really, but it could be worse. I'm taking Human Sexuality, Kickboxing, Powerpoint, Dreamweaver with Flash, and Adobe Photoshop. It's going to be an interesting semester. I love Powerpoint and I can't wait to learn Dreamweaver and Photoshop. I'm going to try to get into Art and drop Human Sexuality because this morning I really missed my husband and I suddenly had an epiphany to drop my class and get into his. We do everything together, and 2 heads are better than one. To be honest, I get better grades when we take the same classes. He really pushes me to be a better student, which is one of the many reasons why I love him so much. :) Not saying I do horrible without him by my side, but he makes everything more fun because he is just so great. He is at school right now and I miss him. I don't know what I'd do without my Matthew. It's funny cause ever since I was about 8 or so I always had a queen size bed. I always slept in the middle because of monsters of course, and I thought it would be a really big deal when I got married because I would have to sleep on the side. Turns out, I still get to sleep in the middle. :) Half of my bed is against the wall and he sleeps on that side and he gives me all the space I need. I really feel bad, so I try to sleep as far as I can on the side of the bed but not to far that something can pull my leg down. I know I probably sound stupid but I've seen scary movies and I know what could happen. We get scared. We always talk about an old white haired lady. haha. We freak ourselves out. Anyways, as much as I really like sleeping in the middle, the few nights that we have spent apart, I realized that I'd rather sleep on the side of the bed than sleep alone. I guess that's love. I love him enough to sleep on the side with the monsters. :)

1 comment:

  1. This post made me laugh so hard! Ashley, you and I have so much in common. I can NOT sleep too close to the edge either, and I can't let my feet out from under the blanket. Something just WILL grab me!

    ReplyDelete