Friday, August 29, 2008

In Photoshop class

Ok so last night I went to my Dreamweaver with Flash class and it looks like it's going to be really fun. I can't wait to start on my final project. I get to create a website with cool effects. My teacher seems really cool and the 3 hours went by really fast. Right now I'm in my Photoshop class and my teacher said just go ahead and play on the computer till everyone gets here. She seems really cool also. I'm really excited to learn photoshop and apply it to my website that I'm going to make in my other class. The best thing about making my website is that I can do whatever I want! I think I might make it look like a photography website like Johnson Photography and put my wedding pictures up so it will look professional. I don't know it's just a thought. I still have plenty of time to choose what I want my site to be about. I'm a hands on learner and when I wanted to make a dvd for my parents wedding anniversary I had to learn a new software in 2 weeks and it was very time consuming but I did it and it turned out really good for what I had to work with. I'm sure these classes are going to be easy because I'm a very creative person and I pay very close to detail when it come to this stuff. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! I'm so glad your class seems like it'll be good. And I'm glad we'll be going through it together...sort of!

    ReplyDelete