Saturday, November 22, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

This is our new place in Corona! We don't have our mirror or our dining table, but it should both be here early next week. We got the mirror and the dining table at the swap meet so we have to wait for them to deliver it. Our complex has a pool, spa, tennis courts, volleyball court, an indoor racquetball court, and BBQ grills around the community. It's a great area. Up the street we have a nice park with a playground. Also we have about 7 churches literally right around the corner and the first one you see is that LDS Church. We thought that was funny. If ever we decide to go some day we can walk there. I met our neighbors first when my dad and I brought my big furniture. I told Matt that they were voo doo, smelly, old people with 3 kids that live in the living room and make noise like crazy HAHA. He spent the rest of the day worrying about what to do about them. He almost wanted to move to another unit, that is how much anxiety he had about it. Eventually, later that night I told him the truth and m dad and I were cracking up. He was so happy that I was kidding! :) A couple nights after we first moved in we went out to stock up on groceries. Right down the street we have a Stater Bros. and a Rite Aid. We first went into Rite Aid cause I needed some Rubbing Alcohol for my belly ring cause it got a little red from moving boxes. I guess the boxes and furniture rubbed against my stomach. Anyways, so Matthew put on his sweats, put his glasses on, T shirt and sandals then we left. Guess who we ran into in Rite Aid? Our neighbors. After Matthew met them he asked how he looked and I said, "well you're in your sweats and glasses, so you could have looked better." :) It was funny. So far, It's been a great experience. It can get kinda lonely since Matthew works all the time and I don't have an animal to play with, but maybe very soon the New Year will bring some good news. ;)

2 comments:

  1. This place is WAY too nice to be your first apartment. Not fair! And the couches really are crazy, but I'm looking forward to trying them out! I can't wait to see everything for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just re-read the last sentence of this post. I sure hope you aren't lonely anymore this next year too! ;)

    ReplyDelete