Friday, November 21, 2008

Rachael Ray Day!

I was watching tv and remembered that Rachael Ray was on so I turned to the channel to watch the last 20 minutes. Today was a very special one! Rachael Ray cooked for 40 brides on their on their wedding day that she hosted for all of them and their families. I wish I was there! :) It was really nice to see the bride and groom's families enjoying themselves all thanks to Rachael. I love her! She is such a great person, always in a happy mood, and I love the things she cooks. Even if I really don't like a certain food, Rachael makes it look so delicious that I would eat it just because she made it. Some day I would like to go see her show in person. That's on my things to do. All the brides said it was way better than anything they ever imagined. It was with Rachael Ray so yeah it would be for me too! :) To top the evening off there were beautiful fireworks exploding in the star filled sky! :) How romantic! Oh by the way, since her show was over I flipped the channel to The View and guess who was on it with the regulars????? RACHAEL RAY! :) It's been a perfect morning so far! :) She is teaching The View girls her recipes out of her Big Orange Book. It looks delicious! :) She is showing how to make easy appetizers for parties. She is showing one of my favorites, deviled eggs! I see that she cuts her eggs the opposite of how you usually cut them for deviled eggs. She cuts in between the top and bottom instead of lengthwise, if that makes any sense. :) Ok, I'm going to go watch it now. :)

1 comment:

  1. While reading this I was thinking, "Is Ashley reading my mind and writing everything down for me?" I am so glad you love Rachael Ray too! I watch 30 Minute Meals ALL THE TIME and I could watch it all day if I had time. Her talk show doesn't appeal to me quite as much just because there isn't as much cooking, but I would still love to go! Let's go see it together in New York when we're rich. :)

    ReplyDelete