Monday, November 30, 2009

26 Weeks!

I'm officially 26 weeks today! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. It seems like just yesterday I was finding out that we were going to have a baby! I went to the doctor for my checkup and she said the baby is doing great! Her heartbeat was perfect and my tummy is a great size for how far along I am. I'm feeling great! It's getting harder to turn in bed or to get off the couch and to tie my shoes, but it's all worth it! I'm getting my 4d Ultrasound done in a couple of weeks and Matthew and I can't wait to see what she looks like now! It's so exciting and with every kick I feel she just makes me smile that much more! It's crazy to feel so strongly about someone you have never even met. I love her to pieces already and I can't wait for her to be here in my arms! :)

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! I'm glad everything is going smoothly!! She's going to be so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm sooo excited to see you when we come down for Christmas. Glad everything is great!

    ReplyDelete