Friday, November 13, 2009

Survivor



Matthew and I so far love this seasons Survivor! In the beginning of the season Matthew and I did not like Russell at all. We thought he was a jerk of a player that would mess everything up on our favorite side, which was the Foa Foa tribe (yellow). After a few episodes he slowly became our favorite after he found the first hidden immunity idol. We could not believe that he found it without any clues! This week we were really nervous for him because he became THE ONE that we would like to see win, but his head was on the chopping block because the old Galu tribe (purple) wanted Russell gone. Fortunately, he changed that all around after he found the second hidden immunity idol without any clues again! We were amazed and felt so good that he found it! This has never been done in Survivor! We were nervous that he may not play it at tribal council, but we also knew that he wasn't stupid to not play it if his name was even mentioned to go. Yet still we were nervous. Once he stood up to give Jeff the idol and we saw the faces of the old Galu tribe, we were thrilled! We were laughing so much and loved that now they had to lose a team member because the old Foa Foa tribe all voted for Kelly. I just had to give a thank you to Russell for making last nights episode so enjoyable to watch! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ya, I LOVED last night's episode. I was smiling and laughing so much! I hated Russell in the beginning too, but I always had a little bit of liking for him just because he's so much smarter than everyone else, (even though the way he talks makes me think he's an idiot.) Why wouldn't everyone else be looking for the idol?? Dumb! But ya, I'm rooting for Natalie and Russell in the final two.

    P.S. Did you see at the end that Shambo voted for Russell!!? I couldn't believe it! She JUST said he was the only person she could trust!

    ReplyDelete