Saturday, August 28, 2010

Halloween 2010

I'm sitting here at work trying to figure out what I want Alexa to be for her first Halloween. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be because there are so many cute costumes for babies. I want to order it today, but I just can't decide. I have about 4 costumes in mind and I know whatever I choose she would look adorable in, but I just want to make sure that it is "THE ONE" haha. I probably shouldn't be putting that much thought and energy into this but I'm just so excited.

2 comments:

  1. You're right--she'll be cute as anything! Google search "leia baby" and look at the first costume. Hahahaha. (You know I'm kidding.) I'm excited to see what you decide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choices, Choices....So many choices for the little one. It must be hard to decided because she's so cute. Let us know when you do decide though.

    ReplyDelete