Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Grandma & Grandpa Johnson

(I took this picture with my phone from the Cliff restaurant a long time ago)
Grandma and Grandpa Johnson came down from Utah to stay at their timeshare in Laguna Beach, so yesterday we went to go visit them. Matthew and I love Laguna Beach! It's so beautiful! While we were there we also talked with Mark and Cathy.
After an hour or so we were getting very hungry so Grandma and Grandpa Johnson took Matthew Alexa and I to Ruby's for lunch.

We love Ruby's! Matthew and I always get a burger with chili fries and a chocolate malt! Mmm! :)
After lunch we went back to the time share and talked for about an hour and because I had homework that is due today and tomorrow we left.
It was a fun day! We always enjoy Laguna Beach!


2 comments:

  1. Yay Laguna! Wish I could've come down with them. Glad it was fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you taking online classes or attending a school? Good for you Ashley.

    ReplyDelete