Thursday, September 2, 2010

Yosemite for Thanksgiving?

We have been invited to go to Yosemite for Thanksgiving! I have gone to Yosemite almost every year since I was born. I love Yosemite! It's so beautiful and very peaceful! I love nature and being in the outdoors!
 
 Here is Matthew, Alexa, Roxy and I at Glacier Point
in August 09 :)
Alexa was tiny in my tummy at that point. :)
You can see the whole valley from there, along with Half Dome and the falls!

 We should find out if we can go by the end of next week. I really hope it works out. I have never been there in the fall so it would so much fun to be there and to see everyone for Thanksgiving! I know we aren't staying in the valley, but at least I can be close to it. :)
I hope to see you soon Yosemite, I miss you!

1 comment:

  1. Eeeee! I hope you guys can go too! Think of all the photos we'd get and all the games of ultimate we'd play!!!

    ReplyDelete