Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Mystery Christmas Gift

Christmas was absolutely amazing!!!! It was my daughter's First Christmas and I woke up really early because I was super excited! I took most of the Christmas pictures with my dad's camera at my parents house so I will get it and put those pictures up later. These are some of the ones I took when she was playing with her gifts that Matthew and I got her.






Matthew and I both agreed that we wouldn't get each other anything for Christmas and I actually stuck to it this time. I told him if there was anything he wanted that he could order it and get it because I had no idea what I wanted to get him. He is really into building circuit boards and making different kits, so he ordered a tool kit and a few kits. I think he is already done with all but one and that is only because it didn't come with instructions so he needs some help from his Grandpa. After Alexa was all done opening her gifts Matthew made a small comment about the stockings. He said, " I guess Santa didn't come because our stockings aren't full of stuff." I didn't pay much attention to it because I really wasn't expecting anything and when I looked over at the fireplace all 3 looked empty. I just put my attention back on Alexa and that was that, or at least I thought it was. We went to the Fairbanks, Matthew's grandparents, to spend the rest of Christmas morning over there and he made another comment after everyone was done opening their gifts. He said, "Don't forget to check your stocking when you get home." I was like wait what?!?!?! I asked him if he was serious and all day he gave me little sentences like, "I don't know am I being serious, you just need to check the stocking to see if anything is there." I really thought he was kidding because when on earth would he have the time to go someplace without me knowing. I'm usually always home with Alexa and if I'm not home he is at work. I told him I wasn't going to check because I didn't want to feel stupid if nothing was in my stocking. The day went on and I told everyone about my mystery gift. They all said the same thing to check my stocking and to text or call them after because they wanted to know what the outcome was. Well after I put Alexa to bed I checked my stocking and guess what I found?????? I found the most incredible present on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make sure to read what some of them say! Especially one in particular because he only made one of them hahahaha




  • 5 10 Minute Massage
  • 5 15 Minute Massage
  • 5 30 Minute Massage
  • 2 Leg Massage
  • 2 Foot Massage
  • 3 Kitchen Clean Up
  • 5 Day of NO Nail Biting (This is a problem in our house haha)
  • 2 Movie-Night
  • 5 Home Cooked Dinner
  • 5 Dinner-Out
  • 1 Jalapenos Dinner (Anytime) It's a Mexican Restaurant for those of you who don't know
  • 1 SLAVE FOR A DAY
  • 2 Chinese Dinner (He doesn't like Chinese food)
  • 1 Shopping Trip (Mall)
  • 3 Date-Night
  • 2 Car Wash
I was shocked! This is the Matthew I fell IN LOVE with and I was so grateful for my Christmas gift. It was so thoughtful and he made it so cute and special. It was the best thing I could have gotten. I love my husband so much!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is SO GREAT of him! Usually coupon books are very small, but that's going to be quite the task for him! Haha, I love the nail-biting one. Good work, Matthew!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... that was so sweet of him! i think he needs to talk to joel and give him a couple of tips. . .lol

    ReplyDelete