Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of July




We had so much fun on the 4th of July! Fireworks are illegal where we live, so we didn't have any, but it's okay because we had beautiful weather and a pool! Alexa, Matthew, and I spent most of our day in the pool! It was very relaxing and Matthew and I got a little color! My dad made pork ribs for dinner with mashed potatoes and corn! It was delicious!!! 
Matthew and I didn't realize it until July 5th, but the 4th of July marks the day that we have been together for 9 years!

 9 years ago! 
This was taken right before or just after he had asked me out!
This is where it all began!

1 comment:

  1. Is Alexa naked in that picture?! Haha!

    Happy 9 years!! I totally remember that day. And although I didn't know until later, I think it was soon after that picture was taken that you two became official.

    ReplyDelete