Monday, July 11, 2011

Santa Ana Zoo

Alexa the Zoo Keeper!
Watch out people!
Their first camel ride!
My brother and awesome little nephew!
My dad and Alexa!
My mom and Alexa!
Alexa's favorite ride! Her daddy loves taking her on the Carousel!
My little cousin milking a cow!
Alexa didn't know what to think and didn't want to partake!
Train ride!
Another souvenir!
My brother showing his son how to milk a cow!
Feeding the goats!
Baby mutant ninja turtle!
(She is crawling in a turtle shell)

Saturday we went to the Zoo! We met up with my brother and his family since they live literally right across the street! Now that Alexa walks, we were all excited to see her walk around at the Zoo, but she was a little crabby and wanted to be held most of the time. It was a perfect couple of hours!

1 comment: