Thursday, August 4, 2011

Beach

My sister, really my sister-in-law but I call her my sister because we are so close, came into town for a week and a half and we did so much fun stuff. She really wanted to go to the beach and at first I didn't think Alexa and I were going to be able to go because Alexa takes 2 naps a day, but we went pretty early in the morning and stayed for only a couple of hours and it was actually really perfect. We got there before a lot of people, and we left when a lot of people were starting to crowd the beach. It was a perfect day!

Whenever I go to the beach I can't help but think about Tsunamis. I always make sure to watch the shore because the water recedes when a Tsunami is coming haha. It always makes me think about what I would do if it were to happen right then and there. Anyways, we had a lot of fun!








2 comments:

  1. It was SUCH a fun day, and it was SUCH a fun trip! I still can't believe how many things we did! We should go to the beach again when we come down in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Thank you for not making me type in the weird words when I leave comments now. :) Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete