Tuesday, August 16, 2011

18 months old!

I can not believe how fast the time has gone! I know I keep saying this in many of my posts, but when you have a child it seems like they grow up way too fast! I can't believe that Alexa is already a year and a half years old already! This time last year we were in Utah and she just learned how to sit up by herself on her actual 6 month birthday! I look back at younger pictures of Alexa and I wonder where my little baby went and when did she become a toddler! To celebrate, Matthew and I took her to Irvine Park! We rented a paddle boat and went on the train! We only stayed for about an hour since Alexa had to be back for her afternoon nap, but we had a lot of fun with her! It was really hot so Matthew and I kept pedaling to 1 of the 3 shady spots on the lake. We just kept going from one to the other and so on. It was really fun! We actually forgot how tiring pedaling the paddle boats actually were, so to cool off we had some Icee's!






3 comments:

  1. That looks so fun! I've never been on a paddle boat before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Alexa for getting so big! I heard she's mostly waling now??? That's so great congrats on your baby becoming a toddler!

    I bet those paddle boats were totally fin! Is that cheap to do? I've never been either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha. That's looks totally FIN ha ha.

    ReplyDelete