Saturday, October 29, 2011

Treats in the Streets

Thursday was a very busy day for the Johnson family. Matthew took half the day off so that we could take a tour of the new Hospital that I will be delivering at. It was a lot of walking and poor Matthew had to hold Alexa most of the time, but by the end of the tour I felt a lot better about what to do and where to go when I go into labor.

Since Alexa is Princess Belle for Halloween, at the last minute, I decided to make Matthew a t-shirt that looks like the Beast suit. It took a lot of time since I don't have a sewing machine and had to hand stitch all of it, but it turned out great for the most part. He needed to look like a prince and I think I accomplished that. I had to work on it all day Thursday because we were to go to our first night of trick-or-treating. Luckily I was able to finish it and we were on our way to a fun filled evening!

Alexa and Matthew were absolutely adorable together, I even got compliments on the t-shirt!














Alexa loves wearing her Princess Belle dress! She had a lot of fun trick-or-treating and the fun isn't over yet, we still have a few more fun evenings planned!

2 comments:

  1. Ashley, you did a great job on that shirt for Matthew! Very clever idea! And Alexa looks so cute in her costume!!

    ReplyDelete