Monday, October 20, 2008

LOVE IS....... when a pumpkin melts your heart


Sunday I went to a Pumpkin Patch festival with my family down near Yucaipa. It was really fun and I can't wait to have kids so I can take them there. It had a huge field full of pumpkins that you cut from the vine. I wanted a big pumpkin this year and as you can see I got one and 2 baby pumpkins lol. I forgot my camera lol so I don't have any pictures from the festival, but I took one this morning so you can see how big it is. The festival had 2 petting zoos, pony rides, hay stack ride, quad rides, and 2 bouncers. There were so many kids and babies it really makes me want one! lol After the pumpkin patch we went to the Apple Festival about 20 min down the street. That was really fun also, but we never got to the part to pick apples off a tree. They had a lot of stores and places to eat, so after trying to look for the trees to pick apples off we ate some country BBQ food and we had enough of the whole apple picking thing so we came home. :) Every time I go downstairs I hug my pumpkin lol because it feels so good for some reason. It's exactly my arms length when I wrap around it. I love my pumpkin!

1 comment:

  1. I love pumpkins too! I got a baby one last week and it is SO cute. I'll get a normal one sometime soon. :)Are you going to carve yours?

    ReplyDelete