Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pink & Black











Yesterday I was bored and homework wasn't an option, so I went to Joann Fabrics looking for a project that I could work on. I found a No-Sew Fleece Throw and I thought that would be fun to make. Basically you cut squares off each corner, then cut the edges to tie together. It took me a few hours with some breaks but it was fun to make. The lady at the store was right when she said,"once you make one, you're going to want to make more." My hands are a tiny bit sore from the scissors but I just need to get sharper scissors next time I go. If you're reading this KAYLI then you know I want to make you one just so you can have one and because I want to make another one. Here is the throw I made for myself and with the extra fabric from the squares I cut off I made a scarf but it's really small so I put it on my dog.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Yay! A couple things...

    1. I'm so happy I was mentioned in your blog!
    2. I'm so happy you're alive and well. :)
    3. I don't know what colors I want! My bedspread is green and white so maybe it'd be fun to match it up. What do you think? And do you pick two different fabrics and put them together? The only thing I ask is that it's big enough to cover all of me!

    ReplyDelete