Thursday, October 16, 2008

Too Early for New Years Resolution?


I have been a member of Snap Fitness for about 6 months. I have an on and off relationship with my gym, but this last Monday I decided to go back for good. I have lots and lots of time on my hands and I realized it is time to get into shape! Monday night I went and started out on the treadmill. I have an ipod, so I set it on shuffle and set the clock for 40 min while I was watching TBS on the TV. At the end of my 40 min I burned just a little over 200 calories. It felt great! I went Tuesday skipped Wednesday and went again today. After Tuesday my legs felt sore so I let them rest for a day. I decided to go Monday thru Friday for 40 min and if I have to miss a day that's ok. Today I set the speed a little higher and I burned 310 calories after 40 min. I feel really good and I seem to have more energy. The only bad thing about working out it that its really boring, so I'm just going to stay positive and try my hardest to keep going. I don't care to lose weight, I just want to get toned and be healthy. Hopefully it works out!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Ashley! (I'm assuming it's Ashley, haha.) I'm actually planning on going on a walk right now! There are tons of great trails around here that are gorgeous to walk through... you should just move here and we can walk together! :)

    ReplyDelete