Friday, June 5, 2009

2009 Graduation

Sitting in the chair waiting to graduate I was thinking what am I going to do with the rest of my life? I thought what's next for me? Work? More school? While sitting there I knew I wasn't as proud of myself as I wanted to be and that I wanted to do something great. This morning I woke up and realized that maybe school would be best for me. I know I'm not ready to start working because I don't want a job I want a career! I want to achieve great things in life so that I can finally say I am proud of myself! I want to show my kids the great things in life. Education is the key to the door that opens up a whole new world to anything you set for yourself. I'm really not that great in school, but to be honest I have always just gotten by because I never cared to study. In the very few classes that I really studied and worked hard, I got an A! I'm not saying that now I want all straight A's but now I want to be the best I can be in every situation. 5 years later since my high school graduation, I finally accomplished something in my life and I don't want to end there. I want my Bachelors and Master's and a family all in one. I know it's not going to be easy but I also know that I have my families support and help if ever I need it. Thanks to my family for pushing me to get an education I'm one step higher in life. I'm not saying I'm smarter than everyone cause it took me 5 years so really I have forgotten most of what I learned, but I thank my family and greatly appreciate everything they have done for me. My achievements are not over yet so I'm going to end this here so I don't repeat myself in the years to come. :) Thanks to everyone! I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on graduating! I know you can do whatever you want to do. And it's true that education is the key to so much in life. I'm glad you learned that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing! I know how it feels to be there forever! i have 6 classes to go at Occ and it feels like times is dragging! & I've been trying to decide to take a break once I am ready to transfer or get an actual job...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, I'm so proud of you for wanting more for yourself. Have you decided what you want to major in yet?

    ReplyDelete