Thursday, June 25, 2009

Monday Night Angel's Game

Matthew and I went to the Angel's game and we sat in the 4th row from the field! It was a great view! The Angels played Colorado Rockies and lost! It was a really bad game but it was still fun to be at the stadium eating hot dogs and peanuts. "The Wave" went around the entire stadium about 8 or 9 times non-stop it was so funny. Matthew and I have never seen it go for that long! Even though our team did not win we had a wonderful time together! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, that question mark is going to drive me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember the last time I went to an Angels game. I'd like to go again! And I'm thinking about coming down to California sometime in July... would you two be able to hang out with me some of the time??

    ReplyDelete