Thursday, June 4, 2009

Class of 2009!

I'm graduating today from SCC and I'm super excited! It has taken me a little longer than I'd like but the day is finally here! I have no idea if I want to continue with school at this moment. I know I'd like too, but I'm not sure as to what exactly I would study. I'd like to go to Baking and Pastry school, so I may do that or I may just work to save up some money and start a family. I don't know what's in the near future, but I'm very happy with what I have accomplished so far!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! You want to keep going in school? I never thought I'd hear you say that! :) But I'm glad. Have fun graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It's a crazy feeling when you get to that point, isn't it? I'm graduating in August and I'm not so sure about life after college. But I'm sure it will be exciting and full of fun, new experiences. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete