Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July everyone! Today is going to be a wonderful day. First my husband has the day off on a SATURDAY all because of the 4th! This morning we are meeting at our friends house to follow him up to Lake Arrowhead because his fiance (our friend Lisa) has her fathers house for the weekend. Since we can't stay through tomorrow we decided to go up for a few hours and come back to go to my aunt's block party which we had originally planned for today. I can't wait to start my day! Happy 4th of July!

I'm so excited to spend this day with him! We have been together for 7 years today! Who would have thought 7 years ago when he asked me out with a poem in front of Grandma Johnson's house that we would be here today?! I love him so much!

1 comment:

  1. That's so crazy that it was at Grandma Johnson's house. I WAS THERE THAT DAY! :) It's also hard to believe it's been 7 years already. Happy anniversary of your first day as bf/gf!

    ReplyDelete