Thursday, July 2, 2009

Surprise I'm PREGNANT!

I'm PREGNANT! This was a huge shock to me and Matthew! After I found out I met Matthew at his work for lunch and I surprised him with a card that said, Just Because Its Monday! Then he opened it and inside was a my positive test taped to the card! I had the camera ready and this is what he looked like haha


I still cannot believe this is happening and I think it won't really sink in till I start to show. I'm really excited to start our family! We would love a girl first because my brother is having a boy in October, but obviously we would love a boy too! The main thing is that we hope it's a healthy baby! I will post more once I see the doctor.

My picture upload thing still isn't working so I downloaded my pictures to myspace and used the URL version to upload them that it why they are small.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, the first picture.

    I am so happy about this, as you know. When I come down I'll have to take pictures of you before you start showing, to show what you used to look like!

    Eeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys, I know you've been wanting to get started for a while. Anyway, make sure you tell me all the wonderful details of pregnancy and everything you know about your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You both look really happy! I hope you have an easy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! we were so excited for you guys when we found out... cant wait to see you with a cute little belly. youre gonna be adorable.

    ReplyDelete