Monday, January 31, 2011

Everyone is getting sick!

On Saturday I met my parents at their house because we were going to go cake tasting and order Alexa's first birthday cake. As I was on my way to their house I found out that my parents picked up my nephew because Aron and Ashley were really sick with the flu and needed time to relax. I felt bad for them because the Flu is the worst! It seems like everyone has been sick on Facebook and I'm really happy that I have not caught it. I have been there and done that twice in the same month about 3 years ago. Now that I think about it it seems like it was yesterday because I was deathly ill, it's crazy how time fly's by so quickly. Anyways my parents left their car at my brother's and took his truck so we could all ride together to the cake place. I told my mother that I did not want to drive in his truck because it may have some little bit of germs that I do not want to catch or have Alexa catch. She and my dad thought I was overreacting because it was just a truck and that Aron and Ashley were containing it at their place. I told them that I will just drive my car with Alexa and they can take his truck. My daughter comes first, so I don't care how careful I'm being if that means Alexa and I are healthy.
So my parent's left early Sunday morning because they had a funeral to attend today in Arizona. I didn't want to call and bother them so I decided to just wait for my mom to call me since she always want's to check on Alexa. Well she called this afternoon and guess what my mother told me? She has the FLU! I told her "SEE, I knew I wasn't overreacting!" Alexa did wake up in her crib this morning with vomit in her crib, but she seems just fine. I think she may have stuck her fingers in her mouth a little too far and so her dinner came up, or maybe she had a little bug and is over it. I don't know, but she seems perfectly fine now. :)
These pictures have nothing to do with this post, but I just love her in this beanie and wanted to share!

1 comment:

  1. She's huge!! I can't believe how much she's grown just in the past month!

    I'm SO happy she's not sick after all. Stay healthy for when we come! :)

    ReplyDelete