Monday, February 14, 2011

Alexa's Birthday Party 2.12.11

It seems like only yesterday I had my daughter, and it's funny because as I'm writing this it actually was yesterday that I had her but it was a year ago. Her actual birthday is February 13th, so since it fell on a Sunday we had her party the day before. I can't believe how fast the year has gone. Alexa is 1 now and she the best daughter ever! Her party on Saturday was awesome! I made her cupcakes, a happy birthday sign, minnie mouse heads for centerpieces, the cotton candy holders, and with everything said and done her Minnie Mouse party was exactly what I envisioned. My parents opened their home to all of our guests and it really was a great party. My dad rented a bouncer and all of the other kids had a ball jumping around. I'm very thankful to have so many wonderful people in my life and it was so nice to see how many people love Alexa. Everything was perfect!.

Since we had such a busy weekend Alexa and I are going to wait for Matthew to get home from work and spend our Valentine's Day night at home opening up Alexa's gifts together!
Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. It was SUCH a success. I'm so happy we got to come down for it! Alexa's the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete