Wednesday, February 16, 2011

For more reasons than 1

So far, today has been a great day! It's very cold and rainy outside, but I'm smiling like crazy! Alexa woke up in a great mood and she is the best daughter I could have! I love her so much and every time I think of her or hear her name, I smile. She makes me laugh until I cry and when she giggles it is the most precious sound ever! She talks to me all the time and I just love it! I had no idea that this much love could exist. I mean, I love my husband to death, but it's a different kind of love. Alexa is everything to me, and even though I like my time to do things I can't wait for her to wake up from her naps. She is starting to say dogie and tit tat for kitty cat, or she says titty haha it's so cute! I know this post is just about how much I love Alexa, but I'm a mom, I can't help it.

1 comment:

  1. I feel safe to assume that we all love hearing about Alexa, no matter what! I love posts like this! :) It really is funny how a little girl can have so many people love her so much. I know I do!! If I love her this much, I can't imagine how parents must feel!

    ReplyDelete