Monday, May 9, 2011

It's never too late

On Saturday my family and I went to the beach. We packed up some snacks and my dad bought Alexa some sand toys and a couple of kites to fly. Matthew has never flown a kite so this was his first time flying one. He really enjoyed it and Alexa actually flew one too. I didn't take a picture, but Alexa was so dirty by the time we packed up to leave the beach. She had a lot of fun in the sand!

 Matthew's first time flying a kite!






 Alexa's first time flying a kite!




 This is only half of the dirt she brought home with her. Her white shirt was brown by the time we left the beach haha.

1 comment:

  1. That looks so fun!! I want to go to the beach with all of you next time we're down! And what is it with Johnson kids? I hadn't flown a kite either until I was a senior in high school! Glad you gave Alexa that experience early on. :)

    ReplyDelete