Thursday, May 5, 2011

Easter Sunday

I know it's a little late, but I have been very busy and tired these past couple of weeks. On Sunday my parent's, Matthew, Alexa, and I met my parent's friends and their family at Tom's Farms. It's a neat place in Corona that has a few little shops, places to eat, and has fun stuff for kids to do. We haven't gone in a long time, so it was cool to see that they had a lot of new things that made our time there even better!

 These cars were really fun!

 Alexa loves the Carousel!

 She fed the goats!





 Haha she loves animals!

 It may not look like she enjoyed the horse ride, but she did very good considering it was her first time! The little girl before her was crying the whole time! 







1 comment:

  1. I love these!!! What is it with little kids and animals?! They always seem to love them!

    ReplyDelete