Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Saturday

We decided to celebrate Easter all weekend because my brother works on Sunday's, so on Saturday we spent the day with him, his wife, and my nephew at Irvine Park. My uncle, his wife and my cousin's also came and Matthew's brother and his wife were also able to make it. It was a really great day. We BBQ hamburgers and hot dogs. A few of us rode on the train with the kids and we even had a little Easter egg hunt. Alexa did very well. She picked the eggs up and put them in her basket. She still doesn't walk yet but she is getting very very close. After the park a few of us came back to the house and sat outside and enjoyed the fire.










1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have been there!!! :( It looks so fun! I really hope we go down for Laguna this summer though. The beach with Alexa would be a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete