Monday, August 27, 2012

Alexa's first haircut

I've been waiting for Alexa's hair to grow out before her first haircut. Matthew and I finally felt that it was time and since my brother told me about where he has taken Rhett we decided to go to that kiddie place for her haircut. We made an appointment for Sunday and to be honest I think Matthew and I were more excited/nervous than Alexa. Alexa loves getting beautified but since it was her first time, as parent's, so many things go through your mind. Is she going to like it? Is she going to be good? Be fussy? Our general thoughts were that she was going to be good, but you just never know with kids. Their moods change constantly and you can only hope for the best in a given situation. Well I'm here to say that Alexa was FANTASTIC! She did so good and since they had kiddie cars to sit in for their haircut, she was ready to jump right into the Barbie Jeep as soon as we got there. They had packages of different things to go with a haircut and we picked the one that gave us a first haircut certificate with her hair and picture, and Alexa even got a mini manicure with her haircut. SHE LOVES MANICURES!!! I can't wait to take her on dates to get our nails done!

 Before










After









No comments:

Post a Comment