Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Gymnastics

It's been about a month now that Alexa has been taking Gymnastic classes. She LOVES gymnastics! She also loves it because my nephew, Rhett, goes and she always has fun with him whenever they get together. Her classes are every Tuesday and Matthew and I switch off doing gymnastics with her. She did pretty good her first class considering she didn't know what was happening, but every time we go now she surprises us more and more. She does so well during her warm up stretches and she is learning how to do certain things a lot better. The instructor does something different every time, but yet the routine is still somewhat the same. During Alexa's first class Matthew and I saw the cute outfits the girls were wearing and we thought we should get her one so she can fit in. She loves getting dressed up so we knew she would love it. We saw the outfits they had in their own little store area and they were $30 -$40 just for a little leotard. I was like NO. I found one online, Ebay actually, and it was a cute little biketard. It has shorts and since Alexa still wears diapers, I thought shorts would be better so her diaper doesn't come out of her outfit. It's used but it's in perfect condition, and better yet I bought it for a total of $12. Shipping was free and it came express so I got it in 2 days. Can't beat that!
















No comments:

Post a Comment