Thursday, January 19, 2012

Christmas 2011

Christmas was especially fun this year! Alexa is now old enough to understand presents and Mason came just in time for us to be home to spend Christmas with the family! It was a great day! This year Matthew and I didn't spend a lot on each other since we now have 2 kids. I got him his NeoCube and he got me the makeup primer that I wanted. We both knew what we were getting each other but that didn't matter since we had more things to look forward to.












It's funny because even though Matthew and I said we wouldn't get each other anything else I got him a jar full of fruity candy and a pair of black slippers and Matthew got me a stocking that had different kinds of candy in it. Plus, little did I know that he had a surprise gift at Grandma Fairbanks house! He got me a nice pair of black boots! It was the perfect 2011 Christmas!

2 comments: