Monday, December 22, 2008

CHRISTMAS time is here!

I can feel that this week and possibly next week is going to be a very exciting week! This week is what I call Christmas week. Everyone is out of school for the Holiday and for the people who work, well they get Wed. and Thurs. off too. I'm going to my parents today because my mom bought us some milk on sat. and I forgot to take it home. Plus I'm going over there to see the dogs, my kitty, and my parents. I can't believe it's been a almost a whole year already. This year really went by super fast for me. I remember celebrating last Christmas like is was yesterday when my family and I were making gingerbread houses and my other family and I were at my grandpas house decorating the tree. 2009 is going to be a great year! Things will be changing, people will be graduating, including ME! Can you say FINALLY!!!!!!! 2008 has been a great year for me and my husband. We moved out into our own place! As much as I hate to see 2008 go, 2009 will bring on more birthdays, and more anniversary's, and maybe some exciting news! Next year will be 7 years that Matthew and I have been dating. I cannot believe it's been so long. I was 16 when we started dating and I will be 23 next April. He was 17 when we met, but 18 when we started dating and he will be 25 in June. People always tell us you're too young to get married and to even start wanting kids, but really when you think about it people usually get married after 2 years of dating and for us it was like 4 years. Then after a few years people want to start having kids, but because we met so early on it just seems like we got married young and want kids early, but really based on our relationship its perfect timing. Sorry I don't mean to complain, but it gets a little annoying, especially when the person who is telling you this has never experienced love before. Anyways, I'm happy for all the great people I have in my life. I'm really lucky! For me Christmas isn't about the gifts, but it's about spending that special holiday with the people you love. Unfortunately half of my family is in Utah, but hopefully we will be making a trip to go up!

2 comments:

  1. I hope there will be a road trip to Utah for you guys too! My favorite line of this entry: "...2009 will bring on more birthdays, and more anniversary's, and maybe some exciting news!" Hahaha, very subtle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh I hate that when I preview my comments they come out different than when they're published! That stupid smiley face is on a line all by itself and it looks AWFUL! Ahhhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete