Friday, December 12, 2008

Go out with a BANG!

December 11, 2008 is going in my book of One of the Best Day's Ever! To start the day off, it was my daddy's 47th Birthday. Yes, I still call him daddy. We didn't celebrate it yesterday because I had my last final last night, so we celebrated it on Wednesday night. It was a lot of fun. Every year around Christmas my dad goes all out and decorates his game room. There are Christmas lights, Santa Clause's, and fake snow everywhere! I will take pictures today. Matthew and I helped decorate the tree on Monday but by wed. he did a lot. Anyways, we had a party for him and his friends came over and most of my family came over. We ordered some mexican food and when we found out more people were coming the Birthday Boy had to make more taquitos, but it's ok cause he loves to cook. When parties are at his house he is a terrific host! He makes sure everyone is comfortable, he offers a drink or appetizers or anything. My Gram taught him well! For his Birthday I got him a Harley Davidson shirt cause you can never go wrong with anything HD. It said Sheriff on the front with an Eagle and since my brudder is a sheriff I thought he would like to wear it. I'm getting my brudder one for his 26th birthday next year. eBay has great things! He also got a John Wayne picture frame and a big picture of John Wayne on a horse, that is another thing you can never go wrong with he loves "The Duke." It was a good Birthday! Now, not only did the title of this blog mean to go out with a Bang for my father's birthday, but as I said before last night was my last final night and I got an A in the class! I took 5 classes this semester, PowerPoint 190 and 191, Art, Desktop Publisher, and Dreamweaver with Flash. My grades have never been better A,A,B,A,A and this was my last full semester of school. Technically I graduated this semester because you can graduate 6 units shy from 60 but I'm still 3 units shy, so I'm taking Anthropology next semester and walking next June for my AA. Finally I'm done with school! Well, for now anyways. If I ever did decide to go back it would be an Art school for Media design. Now I can read the last 2 books of the Twilight Series and relax relax relax. Next week Matthew gets Mon. Tues Wed. off so we are going to go see Twilight and maybe Step Brother cause it looks really funny. My brudder said he really liked it. I love my brudder! Even though we are different in some ways it's still the perfect brother sister relationship I could have ever hoped for. Not to mention that now that I have moved out of my parents house, my relationship with my mother is so much better and I mean like 360 degree turn around. It's funny cause between my parents and I we say I love you more than we ever did. I can't wait for the New year and what it will bring to my life. It better not be death cause I've had a lot in the past 10 years. I'm hoping for a niece or nephew or being so lucky to have one of my own. Now that I've moved out and will be graduating college, those are 2 goals that can and will be checked off. Sorry for writing so much but I guess it's been a while since a real post so I had a lot to say. :) Till next time, Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your dad! And GOOD JOB on your grades! I'm struggling to get good grades this semester.
    Step Brothers????? Noooooo. That looks awful!! Haha. Heather and I thought Twilight was hilarious even though it wasn't completely supposed to be...just keep an open mind and laugh when you want! And I'm hoping for a niece or nephew too--seeing how you and Matthew will probably be the first parents of all of us, I think it's more likely for it to come true for me first! :)

    ReplyDelete