Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Jacuzzi In the Rain!

These past 3 days have been awesome! My husband usually has Monday and Wednesday off but this week he got a free paid day so he took Tuesday off as well. It has been a nice change. Now that school is over we can hang out a lot more and I'm very excited! It's been very rainy here the past three days and it has also been great! What can be better than spending time at home cuddling with the one you love? Well, nothing!! But I will tell you what made it even better. Monday we woke up and had breakfast while we watched more episodes of our new drama series, Dexter. We love watching Dexter! It's is our all time favorite show! Matthew really wants to be and think like Dexter. :) Around 10 am we left home to go see the first showing of twilight. It was raining super hard so it was the perfect day for a movie. After the movie, which was pretty good and funny in a way, we walked around and went into other stores and Target to get some shopping done. It was a perfect rainy day! It felt so right to be hanging out and we had so many of those moments where your eyes meet. It was romantic in a way. We came home and snuggled up and watched more Dexter. Tuesday, Matthew and I called Grandma Johnson to ask her for her recipe for her toffee. We then went out and bought the supplies and made it! Well..... kinda haha :) We know how to make it and it comes out tasting great, but its hard to get it to come out in one piece, but it's ok we will perfect it. After our attempt to make toffee we finally finished all of Dexter! Now we have to wait till next year when season 4 airs. :( Today was another great day. After breakfast we went to Barnes and Noble to look at books then we went to Red Lobster to use our gift card we got from Matthew's complex he works for. It was great meal. I actually ordered Salmon for the first time ever and it was fantastic! Matthew ordered crab legs and since I'm a beginner with eating seafood I smelt the crab legs and that was enough for me. For dessert we ordered a warm cookie that had a chocolate filling in the center with ice cream on top. It was so good! All day it has been raining and on the way home Matthew and I were kinda cold, so I mentioned the jacuzzi and he said why not. As soon as we got home we change into our bathing suits, we put our jackets on and flip flops and we went. It was awesome! We were so frozen by the time we got there that we practically hopped into the jacuzzi without a care in the world of how hot it was. Here it is raining and we were the only one's in the jacuzzi haha. :) It was fantastic! We can't wait to do it again! He goes back to work tomorrow but that ok cause I get him next Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday yay! I just love him! Happy Holidays! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you blogged about this! Heather and I always LOVE to go hot tubbing when it's snowing outside; it's the BEST! If you loved it in the rain, then trust me--you'd love it even more in the snow. And I'm glad you liked Twilight! I think my dad is going to buy it when it comes out on DVD so I'm excited to watch it again. Glad you had a good week together!

    ReplyDelete