Monday, December 22, 2008

Road Trip!

Okay! It looks like we will be going up to Utah on Sunday! :) We will be staying in Vegas at this Hotel called Sam's Town. I stayed there a lot when I was little and I really liked it because it has waterfalls and a fake mountain in the middle of the hotel. At the top of the mountain there is a cave with a fake wolf standing outside of it. It's really cool. Every now and then the wolf will howl. Early Monday we will be leaving Vegas and in Utah by 10am at the latest. It all depends on what time we want to get up. It's exciting to think about going up there. Even though its not during Christmas it will still be lots of fun to see everyone and Utah! I haven't been up there in at least a couple of years! I love taking trips outside of my bubble! This will be our first real road trip where we call the shots! I guess we did drive to Yosemite pretty much by ourselves because halfway toward Yosemite we had to get on an airplane to fly to Washington for Matthew's brothers wedding and once we got back to CA we were on our own, but only for like 4 hours. So yeah, we're excited!

1 comment:

  1. YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
    I didn't see this post at first. It was so exciting to see it when I came back for the second time! I'm SO excited.

    P.S. The word verification at the bottom is making me type "exter." ...I know how much you and Matthew love Dexter, so I thought it was very fitting. :)

    ReplyDelete